High Impact Presentations
Health and Safety Presentations is all about rules, regulations and statistics, but when you see my statistics you will be able to see the need for Health and Safety. Best practices in health and safety is not just a legal responsibility through the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005, it is also an ethical and moral obligation.
Health & Safety
Health and safety is an imperative that applies to all organizations, employers, employees and self-employed people. Continuous efforts to identify hazards, assess risks, and implement systems that will reduce the likelihood of accident and injury in the workplace should be something that we strive for on a daily basis.
Health and safety talks are a hands-on way to remind employees on all levels that health and safety are of the utmost importance in the workplace and can help workers recognize and control hazards and deal with risks appropriately.
- To get the message across that your health & safety is your responsibility.
- In the work place health & safety is everyone’s responsibility.
- To listen to my story and understand the results of an accident at work.
- To tell my story of my time in hospital as it will have a huge impact on audiences and they will really get the message of staying safe.
No matter what industry you operate in, motivated leaders and employees are a critical part of a successful team. Ideally a well defined management system and job description help to achieve this, however where health and safety is concerned employee motivation has probably never been a more important challenge for companies than it is today.
Without doubt all employers, managers and leaders have an acute focus on the importance of occupational health and safety but the task at hand is ensuring this attitude filters down to the workforce so that all employees go the extra mile to ensure best practices are adhered to by themselves and their colleagues.
- Identify Requirements (NAOMIE)
- Setting Goals using the SMART method.
- Getting your message across.
- Motivation of staff in all business areas.